Breaking with the traditional conventions of political blogging…I am in a thoroughly good mood as of late. Here is a point-by-point why:
- I start a brand new job tomorrow (my first), of which I’m very excited about.
- The 2009 vintage for English wine is proving to be one of the best ever with alot of good clean grapes coming off the vine.
- Last week’s PoliticsHome poll of key marginals predicted Caroline Lucas to take the Brighton Pavilion seat for the Greens.
- The same poll revealed that Tory prospects may not be as grandiose as some have suggested.
- The Tory conference seems to be lacking any kind of enthusiasm or charisma.
- Champagne may well get down to £10 a bottle by Christmas and New Year.
- General good feeling to all.